SKHA Forms
These forms are in adobe format, you will need to download adobe to view and print these forms.  If you do not have adobe on your computer, you can download a veiwer from the Adobe Website.

Grievance Request(NOTE: the Grievance Request used to be called the Customer Request), Low Rent (The Low Rent Application is for: Housing Authority Rental, Low-income Tax Credit, Tenant-Based Assistance, Housing Authority Rental Transfer), Weatherization Application H.I.P.(Home Improvement) Application, Water/Sewer Application and the Water/Sewer Community Service Agreement.

Should you require other applications such as; Flathead Finance(Home Ownership) Application,  Maggie Ashley Application,  Re-Certification Application or a T.L.C.(Transitional Living Center) Application Please come to the Salish & Kootenai Housing Authority or request applications be sent to you.

2002-2007 Salish & Kootenai Housing Authority. All rights reserved.
*These forms can be downloaded and printed but not edited.
6 Month Update Application


H.I.P(Home Improvement Program)
Low Rent Application
Water/Sewer Application
Water/Sewer Community Service Agreement
Applications/Forms available for download from this site are:
Grievance Request
Flathead Finance Program Application